Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Our new purchase or Apple forever

Last evening UPS delivered following beauty to us:



This is MacBook Pro. It is not secret to my friends here that I am Apple fun. And last years Windows with it's slowness and bugs made me to decide purchasing MacBook Pro as a home computer. My old one was Asus Ee PC, which is netbook. It served me more than 3 years and it is still working, but now it reminds me last days of old man. Slow, hardly breathing... RIP.

The new MacBook will allow me to be more flexible in editing family pictures and videos. Unfortunately with my old one I was limited to it's abilities. But the new one is very strong machine. 13.3-inch MacBook Pro, 2.6GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5, 8 Gb RAM with Retina Display. Cool! I am excited!

I used to believe that switching from Windows to Mac is painful. Not at all!!! Mac is more comfortable and fast than Windows machines.

So, after purchasing a DSLR camera you will get more quality in my future posts. By the way above pictures taken on my iPhone 4s.

No comments:

Post a Comment