Wednesday, January 30, 2013

RIM unveiled Blackberry Q10 & Z10 and new operating system BB10

Today RIM announced several news. First of all RIM renamed to Blackberry. And they have unveiled new phones and operating system BB10. Below is the video from the event:


Being honest the guy introducing the new phones and the system was awful. As I am aware this phones and the system is their last chance to stay in the business. With such introduction I do not believe that Blackberry will be able to gain market share. When Apple prepares brilliant show to introduce its most unsuccessful phone, iphone 5 and operating system, IOS 6 and sells millions of this devices, I am not optimistic that BB will have success with such poor event. Actually, I believe that they are too late with this introduction. But anyway I would like to see success of Blackberry as a member of Canadian society...

And here is Blackberry Q10:

And Blackberry Z10:



No comments:

Post a Comment