Monday, November 12, 2012

11111 visits...

Just noticed that number of visits to my blog reached 11111. Looks cool! Being honest when I started blogging I never thought that my posts will be interesting for 11111 visits. My blogging history starts from August 08, 2010. So in 827 days my blog was visited 11111 times, which makes 13.5 visits per day. Would like to thank everybody who reads me. It pushes me to write more and more. Last weeks I am tied up at the work, which makes me to hate watching at the PC during rest of the day. Have lots of ideas for new posts. Will realize them as soon as get time. For now some statistics:

Total visits

By audience


4 comments:

  1. Go ahead and realize your plans - write more often :) I started reading your blog because you were one of those rare persons, who lived, at least some amount of time, in Edmonton. I'm quite interested in this city and there is a great lack of information about it. But anyway, Calgary is almoust there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! One of the my next posts is gonna be about Edmonton vs. Calgary in winter period... I promise will try to write more often!

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I did 1111 from that number... :)
    You can make some correction to this statistic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so, you read each of my post at least 10 times?))))

      Delete