Friday, October 19, 2012

2012: Veolia Environnement Wildlife Photographer of the Year

After moving to Canada I started interesting with quality of pictures/video of the nature, some kind of illusion. As I adore drawing, I never accepted capturing and film making as an art. I used to believe that an art should be created by hands and your fantasy, but not by machine like camera. My ideas not applicable to movie making. It is a different story. I am talking about photographs and documentary films. However, last year I recognized that I was wrong, may be because I was way from photographs and documentary films. Now I watch documentary films on a daily basis. The quality of the films is astonishing me...

And couple of days ago I read in my boss's blog about winner of Veolia Environnement Wildlife Photographer of 2012 Paul Nicklen, who is CanadianVeolia Environnement Wildlife Photographer of the Year is owned by the Natural History Museum and BBC Worldwide. Below his talk in TED:


He is amazing man and his talk touched my heart. I always highly respected people who tries and keeps high standard in their profession. In addition of this he cares about wildlife and their our future.


No comments:

Post a Comment