Thursday, September 20, 2012

I am regular employee or end of the probation period

As I wrote before I was hired by Rigstar Communication Inc three months ago as an accountant. I started with three months probation period which ended this Monday. So, I am full time usual Canadian employee starting September 18, 2012. I would like to write down how end of the probation period was declared to me. 

So my boss mmw called me to his office and asked to have a sit. Then he gave me an evaluation paper where he evaluated my performance. Based on his word I am doing great job. But as a person who used to pass evaluation twice per year last six years it was unclear. The sheet I was holding was telling me "different things". However, the result was more important. I have passed the probation period and I am full time employee. He shook my hand and congratulated me with the successfully passing the probation.

Below I am posting two picture taken when started and after the probation period. It is good to compare how I change. Looks like I became more hairy...

Before
And after
P.S. I will write down a separate post about my job and what I am doing here. Most interesting part of it is feelings after switching from adviser to the client side of the table...

2 comments:

  1. "From advisor to the client side of the table" - I know that one:) Congrats on the occasion, bro!

    ReplyDelete