Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mint.com smart toy for finance people


Today I would like to introduce application called Mint.com. My boss, mmw first introduced it to me couple of months ago. And I loved it. It is an apple application which helps you to understand periodical spendings. You just need to enter your credit card and bank account details into the database. And the app synchronizes and organizes your spending. Before I used to record my spending in excel sheet and analyse it after month-end. But this app is awesome! It does everything for you. 

You may also budget expenses for the upcoming month and control your expenses when they are higher than you expected. All information also can be accessed in their website. For people who has no apple device it can be a choice, too. As I am aware android also has an app for Mint.com. Visit www.mint.com and you will love it. Based on the information they provided I have changed my credit card to more favorable one. This app is from categories "most advisable" for me. 

4 comments:

  1. Agree - highly recommended!

    One note:
    The application is not support all credit card types. But majority you can control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree with the comment. my friend is not able to find Sears's card there.

      Delete
  2. there is a lot of similar applications presently, for different platforms and different coverage.
    my question is: how big is the risk of this information going to third party? how reliable mint.com in this sense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I am opening the website, it show that it is secured website: htpps. So it is secured as your webbanking... At least I belive it.

      Delete