Sunday, July 1, 2012

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

Today Canada celebrates its 145th anniversary. Just for the information the 1867 Constitution Act officially proclaimed Canadian Confederation on July 1, 1867, initially with four provinces – OntarioQuebecNova Scotia, and New Brunswick. Are you aware that July 1st was celebrated as a Dominion Day until 1982. Currently this day is celebrated as a national holiday in all Canada and called Canada Day. To be honestly I am very happy that I have chosen Canada to move in. And this is my holiday hereafter. In order to celebrate the holiday we visited Prince's Island Park today. It was very interesting there for us and for kids. We have not noticed how 4 hours passed there.

Now today's the most famous song in Canada...


I started loving this anthem when I was in Azerbaijan. Especially, Celine Dion's singing is most lovely for me. Hope you will enjoy, too.

Happy Birthday Canada!!! We love you, as we never loved any country before...

No comments:

Post a Comment