Thursday, June 21, 2012

First meeting with Canadian police



So, tonight I met with Canadian police first time. They stopped me twice. To be honestly, they were stopping everybody and me as well. They just asked "Sir, have you had an alcohol tonight?". I answered "no" and they let me to continue my way. 

The interesting part was my impression about them. As my last meeting with police was in Azerbaijan, I can say that I felt the difference. I have never used to meet polite polices in my life.. The Canadian police was the first one. I have never used to like a police. The Canadian was the first one. I have never been thanked by a police. The Canadian was the first one. I may continue this for while, but hope you caught my idea. I stated believing that I may rely on the police. Of course the Canadian one!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had same filling first time! :)
    Wait till second time... :)

    ReplyDelete