Monday, April 23, 2012

Learning new swimming style

As I posted before I am actively swimming during my lunch breaks. Usually I swim freestyle. But after having refreshed my old shoulder pain, I have started thinking on changing my swimming style. By the way it is good chance to learn a new swimming style. So, I today I attempted to swim breaststroke style. Did only 8 laps at the end. But feelings are amazing... I have started enjoying from swimming more than before. I love swimming, But this style is something that made me to fall in love with swimming again!

For people who would like to try I will advice to watch swimming lessons from Youtube. Helps a lot. With Youtube I have corrected my mistakes I was doing in freestyle swimming. Here is the video how to swim breaststroke:


2 comments:

  1. Nice! My wife told that breast stroke is the slowest style. I responded that my style is slowest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she is right. But it's one of the hardest ones... It take more time and efforts to reach to the board.

    ReplyDelete