Sunday, March 25, 2012

My native village Alpan, Guba, Azerbaijan

My cousin Ilkin created wonderful video about the village where my father is from origin. This village was the place where I spent my school vacations. I have really good memories about this village. It is a wonderful village located very close to Caucasus mountains. Here is his video:
Unfortunately, the video is available only in Azerbaijani Turkish. However, it contains history, beauty and people of the village. Old lady talking in the video is my grandma. God bless her, such a nice woman. More information about Alpan can be obtained from Ilkin's website www.alpan.az.

2 comments:

  1. I suppose you miss mountains very much!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what do you mean.... I am already considering moving to Calgary, which is very close to the mountains. ;))))

    ReplyDelete