Monday, March 26, 2012

Gift from the Director...

I would like to write down what and how I am doing at my work. As you are already aware from my previous posts I am temporarily employed by Alberta Health Services. Me and my team-mates have been hired to do some "financial cleaning" works here. I have started working with them first period. However, in a short period Rose Yu Director at the Business Advisory Services department where we are assigned has noticed me and I have started working with her. Most probably I have been chosen due to my previous experience and ability to work fast. When I say fast, I mean for Ernst&Young purposes it was a usual style of working for me. So, I have started working in more complicated projects than before I did. And as a result of successful completion of one of the projects I received this box today morning:


I was aware what should be in. Couple of days ago I have been asked whether I have Costco membership or not? So, now I can call myself member of Costco. ;)))


It is very pleasant when you find that person managing you appreciates how you performance. To be honest I am lucky man regarding having nice management last years. At Ernst & Young Arzu Hajiyeva, Tax Partner of Ernst&Young always appreciated my performance. I have also got some present from her. Remember and still wear her last present which was a nice shirt. In my previous employment I had a manager like Alinaghi Asgari, the nicest man in the world, who is my dear FRIEND. Thanks to my Lord for having such a good luck! Hope it will not leave me in rest of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know what your performance recognized and well evaluated!

    Welcome to the club!
    Now your spend more and expenses will rise!
    I had never pass Costco without 100 cash out...
    :)

    I can recommend you apply for Amex to save cash.
    Call me if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your advice. Will apply definitely!

    ReplyDelete