Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vancouver, BC - Eden on the Earth

I call Vancouver, BC "Eden on the Earth". I do not remember when and how I started loving this city. By the way Vancouver has been ranked one of the most livable cities in the world for more than a decade. As of 2010, Vancouver has been ranked as having the 4th highest quality of living of any city on Earth. In contrast, according to Forbes, Vancouver had the 6th most overpriced real estate market in the world and was second-highest in North America after Los Angeles in 2007. Along with Toronto, Vancouver has also been ranked among Canada's most expensive cities in which to live. May be that's why I'm not planning to move to Vancouver. I'm an accountant, what can I do?! Forbes has also ranked Vancouver as the tenth cleanest city in the world. Sharing also a video on Vancouver. I love it! Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment